Why invest in iPlantForest?
The project to recover degraded areas with reforestation using native and exotic species (for cutting), planting forests on an industrial scale, is unprecedented in the forestry industry.
At first we are focused on assisting landowners in the Legal Amazon region that have environmental liabilities, to reforest their lands, recovering their environmental liabilities and with that the owner will be able to discuss reduction in the environmental fine, mitigate administrative, civil or criminal proceedings, which opens up for our project a giant universe of landowners who do not have the resources to recover their land, who need to recover their properties because of the fine and lawsuits, and who in some cases, already have their property forfeited as a result.
The iPlantForest Group solves this problem by creating a 6, 9, 12 and 17 year old sale of forestry and wood replacement credits, which, even agreeing on prices similar to the lowest prices on the market, is still an extremely profitable business with margins of return per hectare ranging from BRL R$ 197 thousand / ha to R$ 316 thousand / ha in 17 years. Dividing these values, very conservative, for 17 years, we have an average return per hectare / year of approximately R$ 15 thousand.
The iPlantForest Group helps to:
- Combat climate change, by planting forests where native species will remain untouched;
- Helps to reduce CO2 emissions or zero;
- Preserves native forests, as it presents a solution for cutting planted trees;
- It does not plant “green deserts”, but forests;
- It solves the environmental liability for those who deforested irregularly and do not know what to do;
- It produces wealth for those who had an unsolved problem;
- Stimulates reforestation;
- It allows the legal exploitation of bioproducts in planted native forest;
- Helps to comply with the Paris Agreement;
- It helps to beat the goal of planting 1 trillion trees.
Anyway, we are creating, what could be, the largest reforestation company in Brazil and possibly in the world, because it is precisely the one that has the largest extension of free land for planting forests.
Everyone who cares about the health of our planet, who wants to see the problem of illegal deforestation over, who wants to zero CO2 emissions, who believes like us that we need to plant forests and maintain these forests, who believes that the industry needs wood and that we can plant these trees helping to save the planet on lands that have been deforested, solving all these problems with a single action: planting forests with native and exotic species, can support this project, investing in the companies that form this Group.
By investing in the iPlantForest Group companies, you are investing in yourself, your future and the future of our planet.