We can highlight two types of forestry project, projects owned by the iPlantForest Group, and contracting by third parties to plant commercial “forests”.
In the case of contracting for planting, we have two different options:
1. Outsourcing of our entire structure for planting commercial forests.
2. Partnership for planting forests.
Our company already performs both types of contracting. We both produce seedlings of specific species and plant them for third parties, as well as have several partnerships with investing partners for planting commercial forests.
In this modality the contractor can request the production of seedlings of the species he intends to plant, and also hire our company to carry out the planting of the seedlings, or carry out the entire process, with: production of the seedlings, preparation and cleaning of the land, fertilization and correction , planting and forest management. In this case, we have several commercial proposals, all with a better price for seedling production and planting in the market.
We guarantee the best cost due to the technologies we create and our planting machinery.
Regarding agricultural partnerships, we can negotiate the one that best fits your goals and budget.
If the planting is made of African mahogany, the expected revenues will be obtained when: 6, 9, 12 and 17 years old. The average investment per hectare is between BRL 5,000 to 17,000, and the expected final return reaches approximately BRL 400,000 per hectare, adding up the revenue from cuts in all the years reported. This, for planting of 833 seedlings per hectare.
The most common types of partnerships we have undertaken are:
– Agricultural partnership, where the investor transfers resources to the company and the returns will be in the future, with a higher yield than the market, a value that will be converted into cubic meters of wood with a pre-fixed minimum result. In this case, if you put X thousand dolars, you will receive Y cubic meters of wood (In cash or wood. The choice is yours.) That at today’s value, represent a capital gain above what the market would pay. We created a very profitable relationship, to stimulate investment in this type of partnership.
– Investor pays the cost of planting and our company bears the cost of seedling production and forest management, and in this case, we will divide the revenue from the sale of wood into percentage parts that will be negotiated between our Consortium and you or your company, and the division will be proportional to the investment made by each party involved.
– Owner of the land gives up the land for planting commercial forests, and our company, together with an investor, bears all the costs of seedling production, land preparation, planting and forest management until the trees are cut. In this case, the division of the revenue obtained from the sale of wood will be proportional to the investment of each involved party.
– Investor bears 100% of all costs and has no financial result split with our Consortium. In this case, it is a simple outsourcing of our services.
Any other alternative can be negotiated. We are a Forest Planting Company, and in this case, we can plant the forest to meet the specific needs and requirements of the partner, investor or contractor.